Disney College Program
Disney, Inc: Offers two great programs for ACC students.
- The Disney College Program offers a unique opportunity for paid work at Disney.
- The Disney Internship Program is a chance to apply classroom studies to practical experiences.
This is a highly competitive program.
To earn ACC Marketing Internship credit, you are required to:
• Take one Disney Education Course
• Complete the work experience
• Turn in a written assignment (5-10 pages)
• Submit an evaluation completed by your Disney College Program Supervisor
• Register for the Marketing Internship Course
• Have regular phone/emails contact with the ACC Marketing Internship Instructor
Please contact Ina Midkiff, Department Chair of Marketing at email@example.com for additional information about these Disney programs.
As a part of the Disney College Program, participants have the incredible opportunity to advance their strengths and interests, meet guests and cast members from around the country and take part in educational opportunities students can’t get anywhere else. This truly unique program allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
In order to submit an application for the Disney College Program, applicants must meet the following requirements.
1. Be Enrolled as a Full-Time or Part-Time Student and Taking Classes
Students must be currently enrolled and taking classes in an accredited college or university in the United States and have completed at least one semester.
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have taken college courses, but are currently taking “time off” from school are not eligible to apply.
- College freshmen may apply during their first semester of school to participate during their second semester. The Disney College Program cannot serve as your first semester of school.
- College seniors may apply for the program and participate immediately after graduation, but must be enrolled in school at the time of their interview. Seniors graduating in April are eligible to apply for either the Fall Advantage or Fall programs.
- Graduate students may apply. However, it is important to note that this program and its educational components, are designed for undergraduates.
2. Meet Any School Requirements for Participation
Students also must meet any additional criteria their school requires for participation in our program. This may include G.P.A., grade level, and number of credit hours earned. Schools will be contacted to verify eligibility.
3. Be at Least 18 Years of Age by the Time the Program Begins
All participants must be at least 18 years of age by their arrival date.
4. Possess Unrestricted Work Authorization
Participation in this program also requires unrestricted work authorization.
Attention international students:
To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Typically, this means international students must be studying on an F-1 or J-1 visa. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.